CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ode to my Brooklyn!


Brooklyn is the funniest little girl with an incredible personality. She is so much fun to be around. She says the sweetest and craziest things that I can't help but laugh so hard. She cracks Vaughn and I up all of the time. And she loves that!
She has been stopping Vaughn and I quite a bit lately and saying...."Mommy or Daddy, do you know that I love you?" looking us right in the eyes. She says,... "Oh wow thank you so much." You are so nice!" (so sincerely). "I really appreciate that!" "Thanks bud!"(to Jackson). or "Come here buddy," with outstretched arms.

She has quite the imagination and will come up with the funniest stories. Random things, that Vaughn and I have no idea where she learned them from. It will be interesting to see what she will be interested when she is older. She loves books and is wanting to read a lot, or someone to read to her. She loves the Reader's Digest! Man, when that thing comes in the mail, it's all hers!!! She will carry it around everywhere with her. That and the Friend. She also loves coupons! So funny. She is always drawing pictures of everyone and FOR everyone. She is very helpful and sweet as can be!


She is getting quite good at her bike and rides around the parimeter of our deck like there is no tomarrow. It is really funny to watch. I have to hold my breath quite often.

She is so cute and we love her so much! I couldn't have asked for a better little girl!
PS~stayed tuned for an ode to Jackson & Vaughn.

1 comments:

Rick & Marianne said...

What a little cutie! She sounds like a mini Heather...always so sincere, encouraging, and funny. I can't quite decide where her "daring side" comes from. I have been on the back of her mother driving a 4-wheeler and that was quite scary and I know that her father is Mr. Dare-Devil (not to forget all of her Porter Uncles). Your kids have nothing but "adventurous genes"! Love you Head!