Once again, our sweet friend/distant relative, KC Gordon Photography, took Londyn's pictures. KC did a great job. Londyn was awake and unhappy most of the photoshoot. I was so bummed b/c KC had some awesome ideas with her sleeping that I was really wanting to do. But she did a great job. Here are a few.......




Friday, July 17, 2009
More Photo's of Londyn
Posted by Pruett at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Awwwwwwwwww... she is absolutely ADORABLE !!!!!
You're ALIVE!!! I was so happy to see your name pop up on the top of my blog list! I have been thinking of you guys and wondering if you had popped yet! She is adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Pruett family! Londyn is beautiful.
Gorgeous pictures! She is so sweet!
You guys did great - again! Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Those pics are sooo cute! Hope to see you soon!!
Pruetts...
We are so happy for your family! She is BEAUTIFUL. I love her name...especially her middle name (that's Emily's middle name too). I'm going to believe that it is after her favorite "Aunt" Mae her in Utah! =) We love you guys! congrats again!
She is soooo beautiful! And I LOVE her name! I am so happy you posted...I was starting to wonder if you thought blogging was an annual thing. :)Congrats!
Oh she is so very adorable congratulations to the both of you
You have a very adorable family
Wow KC did a great job on these pictures. She is such a cute baby.
So so so CUTE! The photography is awesome! She is so precious! And congrats on blogging - with 3 kids now! See, you are wonder woman! ;0)
Post a Comment