Roaring Springs here we come! This year we decided to get a pass for me, at a great deal, b/c this would be the last year that I would only have to pay for me. The kids are free still! SO....we have been going and the kids really don't dig it. I can't believe it!!!! I look around and think...I want to run around and play at this place. It is huge and has a ton of slides and rides. They are just really unfamiliar with the water and I am hoping that they warm up to it. I put Brooklyn in Kara and Stacey's swimming lessons, so we will see if that helps!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OOHH! They look so cute. I love Brooklyn's big smile and her cute swim suit. I want to go to roaring springs with you one day!
Heather your babies are soooo adorable! By the way I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, I check it every so often.
Post a Comment