Has it been 2 years? Time has flown by. Every two years the Watson's (Vaughn's mom's side of the family) has a huge family reunion. It has been a family tradition for years for them, and they literally have it down to a science. I was taking notes! They are good...let me tell you. They are so organized, they even have their family set up into leadership roles....Secretary, Historian, etc. I have always been impressed with the Watson's!
We had a blast and loved being around family. It was fun to see family that we don't get to see very often.
Here is an incredibly brief rundown of the events. (I am so bummed that I am missing pictures from my camera, especially from the Whizzy Watson ( an incredibly fun event)!
Here is Jackson and Brooklyn out back with Vaughn making their "box-cars." Paint was involved as you can tell from the paint shirts. (At one point, Jackson did think the brown paint was chocolate...eee). The final projects turned out great! Brooklyn's pink hummer and J-dawgs hot rims were a hit!



2 comments:
Wow that looks like a lot of fun. The kids are sooo cute and I hope you're going to our folks house on Sunday so I can see them.
It was so good seeing you today! Our blog is tntdalling.blogspot.com
Post a Comment