Welcome to the world of bloggin! Halalulua, I did it. This has been on my goal list for a while now, and I am so glad to say that I acutally sat down and started one. (I was supposed to be cleaning my house to show it). Now I am addicted. It is so much fun. I love it.
I can't believe how many blogs are out there and how much fun it has been to catch up with family, friends, old roommies, etc. What a great tool. I have actually wanted to start one for journaling purposes. My goal is to print these out periodically and put them in a book. It is hard for me to sit down and write in a journal for the mere purpose of knowing that I could so easily and SO MUCH FASTER, type it out. In a quarter of a time, I would be done with my journal. Although, hand writting is nice for posterity, but I have some other tricks up my sleeve to show my kids just what their mother's beautiful penmenship (heehee) looked like through the online books I have been publishing. And...well on the personal side, maybe I will save THOSE entries for the real writting! But now I have a journal with cute pictures too!



3 comments:
Looks like you are having fun, my dear!
Are you feeling better?
Looks like you are having fun, my dear!
Are you feeling better? I would ask you guys if you wanted to go to the park today, but it would be a bit soggy.
How did you know I liked that Happy Working Song from Enchanted?!?! So funny.
Post a Comment