Yup, we have been doing a lot of this lately. Hugging.
Can you guess why? We are so ready for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have cabin fever and boy are we getting in trouble right and left. The kids are ready to get out of the house for some fun outside play and not have to be locked up in the house anymore!
Here are Brooklyn and Jackson making up and saying their sorry!
I have to say, it is really cute to watch them make up. They always feel so bad and give the cutest hugs.
We can't wait to get out in the sun though!
Bring on the warmth!



2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! It's so fun to have you with us finally! Your kids are sooo cute and I look forward to staying up-to-date as you post pics of all of the fun you have! We miss you and hope to see you soon! Love ya.
Yeah for blogging. It's really cute. I love this picture. They sure do love to give hugs.
Post a Comment