Here is our little "bonk boy!"
Poor Jackson gets pretty beat up. He climbs on everything , jumps off of anything, and falls off of all things. On average he gets hurt about 5 times a day. He is our wild little boy, and BOY he is!
Snakes & snails, & puppy dog tales......that's what OUR little boy is made of! He is all boy.
Here, he is getting a big black eye from riding his bike down our deck stairs. He later that day fell off our bed, hitting something crazy and scraping up his face. The next day I was letting the kids play out in the garage while I was putting groceries away, he climbed up on Vaughn's weight lifting set and fell off of it backwards, hitting the back of his poor, battered head on a bar. Goose eggs here and black eyes there! I feel so bad!!!!
We had several people at church say,"are you beating your child?" After a while we would just laugh...heehee, haven't heard that one!
OH...dear me.
Our sweet boy, we just love him. I definitly have been playing "hellicopter/hovererer" mom lately. I just don't want him to get hurt anymore! I am sure hoping this is a stage!!!



2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogosphere! It really is easy and fun.
I know it was you pushing Jackson off the porch and bed! You have such a temper! Ha ha. Poor little Jackson's head.
Love ya!
Kirsten
Oh, he is so cute - bonks and all! :-) I don't know if I've ever seen a picture of Jackson, so this is exciting! Welcome to Blog World!
Post a Comment