Vaughn and I have wanted to start putting bead board around in different places in our house b/c we love it SO much! Finally last Saturday he said, I am just going to put this up really quick. A few hours later, he wasn't lying! It was up and going. Now...it was my turn...painting! Love it! We had a family BBQ and I had to run a bunch of errands, so late Sat. night @ 11:00, I painted our bead board. The clencher is...we aren't sure we love the color. We think it might be too much brown! WHAT too much brown you say? I know!!!
Who could have too much brown! (Isn't it funny that we love brown nowadays! I used to barf seeing that color, now I have it everywhere, wear it as much as I can, and even eat it! 100% whole wheat baby!). ANYWHoOooooo....here is the process! PS~ don't paint under a counter at night. You need all the light you can get coming in from your windows!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment