CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jackson's First Hair Cut!

Happy First Hair Cut Jackson! Vaughn and I gave Jackson his first hair cut. We were actually worried about how he would do with the buzzers! He did great. He actually loved it. He thought he was somethin' else!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

1st haircut! He doesn't look like he was having that much fun in the picture by the sink! Eli got his haircut today too (well, most of it anyway - he, on the other hand, did not think it was very cool).

What a big boy he is getting to be! You'd better have another one!

Kim Allen said...

Oh wow! I would be pretty scared of the buzzers and I'm surprised that he did so well. Good job Jackson! He's so cute and I like how Brooklyn is just peaking around in the pic.

Abby Stimpson said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG ITS SO CUTE :)