We put our house up for sale last fall....by owner. Vaughn really wants to be closer to work, out in Meridian/Eagle/Star/Nampa area, and we live in Boise...Lake Hazel & Maple Grove area. He drives so far everyday....usually a 45 min. drive to get home. We thought we might like to spend that time together instead of wasting precious "together time" in his car driving....so we thought we would see what would happen if we put it up for sale! Well...the picture you see below is exactly what happened to our house...mmm.....
NOTHING! Still here! The market has been so incredibly slow that we haven't seen much movement by way of lookers. Well...unless they want to rip you incredibly off!
Well, we have recently had several people looking at it, which is a huge increase to what we had in the past. We will see what happens. You just never know.
We aren't in any rush and are more than happy with our house. We, in fact, love it and are very comfortable here. We have a lot to be grateful for. We LOVE the neighborhood, the church ward we are in, and friends and family near by. It makes us often question whether or not we really want to move & build again. That is really why we haven't listed with a relator. We just haven't been in a huge rush at all. So, when it sells...it sells. We will just see what the Lord has in store for our future.
http://vpruett.googlepages.com/home





8 comments:
I hear you guys have some GREAT neighbors!!! Ha ha. We are probably the main reason you guys want to move what with all our loud parties and whatnot!
I hope that the Lord wants you to stay right where you are, at least until we move anyway! Then you can do whatever you want.
Head, I want more info on your home :o) Who knows, maybe you could sell it to your old roomie! Do you have it posted on the internet?
Hi Heather,
I found your link on Jessica Harwood's blog. It's a small world. Cute family pictures--you look great. How old are Brooklyn and Jackson? Such fun. We have one little girl right now. Check it out if you have time. nateandcole.blogspot.com
Colette Butterfield Miller
If you guys sell your house right away then you can come and stay with us!! j/k I love your house and I wish we could take it off of your hands!
Hey Heather - It's Ashley (Rich) Danes! How are you? It was so good to find you....I found you through Kim & Toby Price's blog! I hope you are doing well. If you want, you can check our blog out at thedanesfamily.blogspot.com
Your home is beautiful! You have decorated it so cute... should have know, you are just cute. =) By the way this is Jenn Goldthorpe (Galloway) your old roomie. =)We have two little ones as well! Check out our blog at thegoldthorpe.blogspot.com
Hey, I found your blog on Jenny Galloway's blog. I would tell you to check my blog out, but I have some really embarrasing posts too close to the top. I recommend seeing some of the earlier ones or waiting a couple weeks for the gross ones to move down. I had no idea you guys had kids. I got an update about a year or so back from my sister Kara, but she never mentioned kids.
This is Kirsten's sister Tricia. I love your blog. I turn it on just to listen to the music you have on here. Thanks!
Post a Comment